I am in need of some computers and wiring harness from various cars to test
my OBDII device. Unfortunately with all the other stuff in my life I have
not had time to go to junk yard and get the parts myself. Does anyone know
of a place to order the parts and have them shipped?

Specifically I need:

ECM from 1997-2002 Ford Tarus with wiring harness, especially OBDII
connector.

ECM from 1997 or newer GM vehicle with wiring harness, especially OBDII
connector.

ECM from 1997 or newer VW with wiring harness, especially OBDII connector.

ECM and harness from one of these cars, http://64.78.43.239/can/vehicles.htm

If anyone knows where I can order these ECMs or if someone on the list wants
to sell them to me, please let me know.

Trampas