Can someone explain the vectors for "8 way power seats"?  I understand up,
down, forward, back, tilt forward, and tilt back.  What are the other two?

On 12/2/06, ernest breakfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

agreed; but it's a dealer selling it, and you know how much they're likely
to (not) know when it comes to something like this.
   it was just included as an example of the fact that they still show up
from time-to-time.

cheers!

Werner Fehlauer wrote:

> The last item (the one still active) bears some caution.  They advertise
it
> as a 524TD, but in the description its called a 525i, which is a 2.5 L
gas
> engine used in the NEXT series after this body style.  The '85s came
ONLY in

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120041882029&rd=1,1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AVRI&viewitem=&item=330046019804&rd=1,1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NO-RESERVE-DIESEL-CLEAN_W0QQitemZ150065579342QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem