Where is it - I want to buy it.

Mike

On 12/12/06, Ralph W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BTW, if anyone has a 1981 - 1985 W123 parts car (preferably a wagon)
with
> palomino interior he's looking for a decent front seats.

Andrew,
It's funny you should mention that. I've just decided to part out my mint
red '82 wagon due to a frontal collision. Southern car, no rust, palamino
interior. Good leather drivers seat. Rear seats and third row seat is MB
Tex
in good condition. I also have a trailer hitch and nice crossbars on the
car
for sale. Make an offer.

Ralph W.
'83 300CD     '82 300TD (Two Parts wagons)
'90 300D       '01 E320 Wagon