What a bummer that you've now seen two of your wagons reduced to parts! I'm glad that you're going to move up to a W124 300TD. I hope that you get many
years of service out of it.

Kevin in Hillsboro OR

Thanks for your sympathies Kevin. Actually the other parts wagon was bought from Zedic to support my beloved red wagon. As many of you know I got lots of useful parts from that wagon and was in the process of transplanting it's engine into the red one. I had also already purchased new fenders and a hood for the repair.

Unfortunately the guy who was going to do the body work noticed enough front rail deflection that would need straightening to make the project cost prohibitive. Thats when we decided parting out was a better option. My 10 year old son and wife are disappointed since a 123 fire engine red wagon is a very unique vehicle these days. Fortunately this deal for Zedic's wagon came along at the right time.

Ralph W.
'83 300CD     '82 300TD (2 parts wagons)
'90 300D '01 E320 Wagon