To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Posted my wagon to eBay

If you don't mind me asking, what type of money did you need for it?  I've
decided to try and find two older mercs to replace what my Dad and I
currently have as daily drivers.  Reading all the posts on the list, I'd
like to try a diesel, but two older gasers with proper maintance would be ok too. I was thinking, a wagon, and an older S Class, or a wagon and sedan E Class. If anyone knows of any, in good shape (no rust), and well serviced, please let me know. I'm in the ON Canada area. Willing to pay a fair price
for the right cars, but not really interested in projects, especially this
time of year. hee hee.  I would want to PPI the cars, and I'm not an eBay
buyer.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Zeb