These are all stock state issued plates:  (Not vanity plates)

The one I liked was in Lee county, IA xxxMOG Great plate for a Mogger! Back in the 70s, I had xxxDIN on my 200D for several years. I hated to let that one go!

Where would you expect to see a plate that says    xxxCYA?
Sounds like something you'd expect to see on a vanity plate in Washington DC, doesn't it?
Read on, I'll give you the answer in a minute.

For Chuck L and any other Hawaiians lurking on the list:

xxxPOG
xxxPOI Both observed in Story County, IA IN fact, my future Daughter-in-law has an xxxPOI plate.

Now where was that CYA plate?

Where would it be?

Where could it be?

Washington for sure!

Washington county, IA  and that includes the city of Washington IA

Where but in Washington is CYA the mode of operation?

Loren Faeth