From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Loren Faeth
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:32 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone.

So far we have had greetings from East to West, North to South in the
continental US as well as greetings from Hawaii and Alaska and
Germany.  Pretty interesting how far flung our friends and relatives have
become.

Looks like we are going to have good weather here.  Chance of snow, but
mostly in the 40s daytime and 20s at night.   All that freeze-thaw is good
for those in the basement repair and asphalt/concrete business.

Now if D-C or MBUSA would just reward us for our loyalty with free parts
for a year!

Loren Faeth
88TE
87TD
87SDL
86SDL
85 380SL (Daughter's)
81 240D
80 240D
66 200D 2.4 (Son's)
66 200D (since 1972)
Better copy and paste this list if you are interested.   I won't type it
out again til next Christmas
Junkers:
64 190Dc
65 190Dc