Had the motor mount out lately?

One of my SDLs was puking oil in the area you describe and it was cured by taking out the motor mount boolts, clening the threads thouroughly and putting the bolts back with silicone RTV sealant. No leak. On the 603, the motor mount bolts thread into the oil galley, aparrently.

HTH

Loren
86 SDL
87SDL