Larry I have never worked on these calipers but maybe a good blast of pb blaster penetrating oils. Let sit over night blast again. Removed will be easier to work with but in place might be possible with vice grips patience and persistence.

Tom Scordato
----- Original Message ----- From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 3:53 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Bleed Screw Removal

Howdy -
   I checked my rear caliper on the 91 300D (W124) and noticed the bleed
screw is not in very good condition.  I cannot get a wrench on it as the
flats are too damaged.  Vise Grips only damaged the screw further.  I
suspect I'll probably remove the caliper to do this as access is limited
with it in place.

   Any suggestions for removing it without leaving half of it in the
caliper?   I suspect I may have to spring for some reverse drill bits - I
believe Eastwood sells them --

Happy New Year --
Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/