To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New thread, used to be Re: ADMIN, foul language. Happy New Year.

Hans:  "Foul" language is usually an indication that the user can't find a
more accurate or descriptive term to describe the thought.  But the best
test would be that if it isn't something that would be acceptable when
talking to children, or in polite company, then it probably is "foul". And
there doesn't seem to be any M-B (or Diesel) content in such language,
either.

So Happy New Year to you and the net, too!

Werner

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hans Neureiter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>