From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:17 PM
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Audi Allroad?

I'm presently wrestling with the wife over which vehicle we'll get to
replace her aging 123 clunker.  She's adamantly convinced she needs an AWD
vehicle for her alpine-related program activities (x-country ski, hike,
snowshoe, etc.), but I think it's stoopid to lug all that 4WD stuff around
for the rest of the 99.9999% time you don't need it.  I don't think logic is
going to prevail, sooooo...does anyone know much about the Audi Allroad or
A6 Avant Quattro, etc.?  They seem like a nifty rig, if you're into that
sort of thing.

Any info or experience out there?

--
Casey