Separate problem, separate thread...

I'm also having intermittent heat in the 300D.  Usually the heat will
come on normally once the engine warms after a cold start.  What
usually happens next is after the cabin has warmed to the set
temperature, the air from the vents will become very cool, though not
so cold as direct unheated exterior air.  Other times I don't ever get
any "warm" air at all, just cold and sometimes lukewarm air.  Engine
temperature is normal.

Recently flushed the cooling system, after noticing low levels and
tracing it to a leaking thermostat housing (replaced housing and
thermostat), but this did not resolve the problem.

Any likely suspects here?

Allan
--
1983 300D