On 1/2/07, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am accustomed to being around folks with whom I vehmently disagree.
That's
the curse of being from my own mold (I probably agree with both you you
cats
on some issues). I'm a vegetarian environmentalist who is against gay
"marriage" and handouts for illegals (for example). I'm used to not
fitting
in.

Not just Washington but the whole of the Pacific Northwest is well known for
the high population of weirdos, individualists, and iconoclasts.  If you
don't fit in, you'll fit right in.  ;)

And if Washington isn't weird enough for you, come on down to Oregon.  We
have a much worse economy, but we make up for it: marijuana and machine guns
are both legal here.  ;)

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo
'92 Isuzu Trooper