Craig McCluskey wrote:
> Guess you don't mind freeway noise ...

2 lanes each way, WIDE median full of pine trees absorbs some of
the sound. It's not that bad really. My boss lives on the next exit
three miles away, he might be 50-100 yards closer to I-69, I can't hear
the fwy at all in his house with the windows closed. My 190Dt is even
closer to I-69, sitting in a field, I rarely notice the road noise when
I'm messing with the car. Maybe I'm losing my hearing. 35 years ago I
lived 3/4 mile away from US 27, and I could hear the trucks clearly.
The train track one mile from where I live now does bother me sometimes,
I can hear it as I type now, and the windows are indeed closed.

Mitch.

Mitch.