-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 10:48 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Adblkue/Bluetec question

"j" asked about the odor was that of feline urine....

No it is from some "pee bomb human fluid" which spilled during the filling
process.  The latest trick is to throw these "pee bombs" at cars for things
like 1. Just being on the road, 2.  not accelerating fast enough or 3. not
going 90mph when being two inch tailgated.. 4. other reasons based on joy
and happiness.   I know,  I have been hit by two in the last six months on
the interstate in PA once I was able to finally get over and they passed me
on the left.  One hit my windshield and for the life of me I do not know how
it did not break.

Regards Tom Scordato
1979 240D