I know this was touched upon in fairly recent times, but bear with me.

Basic issue: It involves my 240D which I am not going to drive until
sometime this late Spring when all the salt/sand is off the roads

Would it be better for the vehicle's health if I started it periodically? If
so, how often?
- or -
Would it be better for the vehicle's health if I let it sit undisturbed
until I intend to actually drive it? And why would it be better?

Bear in mind that I do intend to "tend" the battery. But I do not intend to
do anything else, like drain the fuel tank (though I have put in some "Heat"
water remover).

Also, does letting it go a long time without starting allow air to enter the
fuel system in any way?

Brian
83 240D