Had to do the guess the model with SWMBA today. Says she saw a really cute car the other day and it had curvy fenders and was really a cute mercedes. It was old and really cute.

Great. Thanks, that told me a whole bunch. Tried to narrow it by asking if the headlights were stacked or side by side. She was sure they were stacked. Ask if it had fins. Says she does not remember, but had seen an SDL, and knew I liked those. Pointed out she drove an SDL once, and she thought it was an aircraft carrier. She claims it was a junk pile inside. Still no idea what model car she saw was so "cute".

Narrow it down while shopping Costco that it might be a 1970's car. Decide I will just wait until we get home to scan eBay. Still bother to point out all the tri stars we see on the way home.

Get home and see what is available this week. Looking at the w110/111 or w108/109. Show her a w114. Almost bites. Show a w126, Too boxy. Try a w123. Yeah, that is a pretty car, but too square still. Hmmm? Try a Ponton. OOOOOhh that is a really CUTE Car! But not the one. Look for a 1980SD and that is Bang On! Oh that is really a nice cute curvy car!!!

WHAT THE F??? Those are not cute in the least! Nothing at all like Gump for cute! Wonder if I can get her to approve acquisition?

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump