That's good. I thought it snaked it's way up into the engine compartment Thanks.

Chris K
Cayce, SC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Levi Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Brake pad sensor wires

Daunting?  It's just a wire maybe 6 inches long with a plug on either
end...  Unplug dead one, plug in new one...

Levi

On 1/10/07, Chris Kueny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems Beevis at the tire store tore off the pad sensor wire from the
brake caliper on the front of my 85 123 wagon.  How have you guys delt
with
that?  Seems like I should replace the wire, but it looks daunting.  Any
hints?

Chris Kueny ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
78 Chevy Custom deluxe
'85 300TD