Don't forget that you now get to buy and used lawnmowers, tillers,
trimmers, snow blowers, all sorts of other power tools. And don't
forget that you now get to replace hot water heaters, roofs, paint the
trim, pay property taxes, and all the other blessings of home
ownership!

My wife is a bit miffed that we've spent $180,000 on a house so I have
somewhere to plug in my car.

-Curt

In case you didn't get it from the last line I was attempting humor here. Of
course my brand of humor does tend to be a bit dry...

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK