HAA! Funny - the dog riding on the rig. I always get my hopes up when I hear
about possible setups that would allow me to let (note, I said let, not
make) my dog pull me along on wheels.

Aside from making my own, the closest I've been able to come is a rig that
dog-sledders use when there's no snow.

Although, there is an accepted sport or passtime, the name of which I
forget, where larger dogs pull their owners in one or two-seat carts.
Rottweilers are commonly used, as are many of the big "draft" types. My
deceptively powerful Dobie would love it, and so would my arms and knees.

My wife's ire gets right up whenever I mention it. She would be mortified
were I to roll around the neighborhood, my dog pulling me in a cart. Man, I
want it though.

Actually, a stripped 4 wheel ATV would do nicely too, but would take up lots
of sidewalk space. The stability and brakes would be awesome for when pooch
bolts off to the side after squirrels and rabbits.

Brian

On 1/17/07, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cool -- thanks!

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK