Jim Cathey wrote:
> Sounds promising.  24x36 is a nice 3-car size, into which you can
> usually jam two more toy cars sideways at the front if you don't
> cram it too full of other crap.

This one has an office and workshop in the back on one end.
I figure a 300SD will fit crossways in front of those rooms.
The other half of the garage can hold a Taurus and 190E parked
normally, with a 190D sideways in front of them.

If I were to build a detached garage for myself, it would be
24x48 or 30x40. (or I'd build a 45x72x14 and rent out winter
storage space, one of the lots I'm looking at is within
walking distance of a freeway exit)
Mitch.