Hey Larry,

Interesting indeed, and I can attest to its truth. I've "gone back to
school" - never went to college as a young man. I'm now, I guess, an
official "college senior".

I don't know the answers to about half those questions you listed. But then
again I'm almost twenty years farther away from my high school and earlier
education. We have not been required to learn that information about our
country or government here at this respected private college.

What we have been required to "learn" in every single class other than some
of the math and science and art ones, is that our country is bad, and that
Americans are backwards and should feel guilty and look to Europe for
salvation. Traditional Judeo-Christian concepts are regularly ridiculed and
laughed at by the enlightened Phd instructors, history is revised, and the
Koran and Bhuddism etc. are looked to for inspiration. Wisdom can also be
found by looking to Mother Earth and the animals (of which we are the most
wicked). This is a Catholic college.

Oh well, whatever it takes to be able to get a decent job.

Brian