I am trying to figure out how to use two wireless routers to make a network. I want to use the radio part to link the two routers, but have the computers on both ends wired. I had heard there was a way to have the DHCP router be sort of left alone, but to make the second act as an access point.

Old house, multi story, no desire to pull wire to multiple rooms through lathe and plaster walls. Basement houses DHCP router and access to joists for setting up workstation and game room wired points. Upper level has three workstation desk for second router access.

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump