On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:48:01 -0800, Redghost wrote
> I am trying to figure out how to use two wireless routers to make a
> network.  I want to use the radio part to link the two routers, but
> have the computers on both ends wired.  I had heard there was a way
> to have the DHCP router be sort of left alone, but to make the
> second act as an access point.

I just did this, so your timing is good.  You want the remote access point
to be configured as an "AP Client".  This is a non-standard sort of thing so
the odds of it working improve greatly if the two access points are the same
brand.  I used a Linksys wireless router for the Internet end and a Linksys
access point for the client end and it's working well so far.