Allan - My distributor for Exxon-Mobil products in in South Jersey, 856-374-0900. Last time I was there (about a year ago), they called them selves "Total Lube" or some such name. They have a warehouse in Blackwood, NJ. All I usually do is call them to make sure the product is in stock, and then drop by and pick it up.

There must be a lube oil distributors in your area. Take a good look at the yellow pages, or even contact the nearest Exxon-Mobil office.

Werner

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Streib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Where to get Mobil 1 (was: Zerex G-05)

"Werner Fehlauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Allan - its not clear where you are geographically

I'm in Indiana.  Neither the local Wal-Mart nor Sams stock Delvac-1,
nor do they nor AutoZone, PepBoys, etc. carry the Delvac-1 equivalent
T&SUV Mobil-1 (or if they do, they don't seem to keep much in stock
because I've never seen it on the shelf).

Nearest truck stop I know of is 50 miles from here.

Who is the Mobil distributor who will ship UPS?

Allan

--
1983 300D
1966 230