To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Where to get Mobil 1 (was: Zerex G-05)

"Werner Fehlauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Allan - its not clear where you are geographically

I'm in Indiana.  Neither the local Wal-Mart nor Sams stock Delvac-1,
nor do they nor AutoZone, PepBoys, etc. carry the Delvac-1 equivalent
T&SUV Mobil-1 (or if they do, they don't seem to keep much in stock
because I've never seen it on the shelf).

Nearest truck stop I know of is 50 miles from here.

Who is the Mobil distributor who will ship UPS?

Allan

--
1983 300D
1966 230