From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] [OT] Radial Engines

My neighbor in Massachusetts had many hours in B-17s, and visited
Germany several times in them, making some deliveries of American
industrial products, but never got the opportunity to stay any length of
time.  He was also afraid of heights, couldn't climb a 6ft ladder, but
had no problem in the left seat with the considerable excitement going
on all around.  He had no explanation for that contradiction.

--R