absolutely agreed.  i find that if you give OS X some ram, it runs
great on any machine.  my obsolete dual has done everything i've ever
asked of it without so much as a cough or hiccup.  it seems a lot
faster than my 2005 vintage mini.

if not for online poker, i don't think i'd ever look at windoze again.

On 1/25/07, John W. Reames III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Gary Hurst wrote:

> the only argument i'm making here is that a 6 year old mac is still a
> pretty useful and practical tool for most users.

While still running the latest OS and apps. Put that in your PC and watch
it grind and smoke!
<g>
(typing this on a PC thats SSH'ed into a linux box)
-j.