AHAHAHA, Biod or better yet, Veg?  at -6F???  No, that stays in it's own
little separate tank and only comes out after everything is nice and warm
and goes away long enough before I shut down to make sure diesel is back in
the lines.

If regular diesel is gelling, I can't imagine just how much petrol it would
take to make veggie reliably flow...  I'm pretty sure my veggie tank was a
solid brick this morning.  (:

Levi