This is something that we learned early on in our search for an Benz: There
seem to be two major camps when it comes to pricing. One seems to play on
the MB name and prey on buyers (and some buyers go for it). The other is,
well, what I found on this list (and I was quite pleasantly surprised at the
price that one could buy an actual Mercedes Benz for).

I'd also say that particularly nice older Benzes with low miles seem to sell
for 3 or 4 times what a more average one sells for - seems folks really
value a "nice" Benz.

Brian
83 240D