Truck just arrived. The tow truck driver noticed it was leaking mostly from the
front. Hmm, would I be so lucky as to just have a leaking hose or cooler?

Luckier actually, on of the hoses to the cooler was DISCONNECTED... I expect
that happened during the tow, it was probably loose and while sitting it just
leaked all the fluid out.
SWEET.
I reconnected it, I'm gonna take a nap and then go get some fluid and see what
happens. Next week I'll get my wife to take it to our regular shop for a
checkup just to see if we've got any other loose hoses...

I checked car-part.com and found 3 used transmissions, $500-$700 so even if the
trans is toast its not that big a hit in the wallet.

-Curt

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Feb 03 20:36:31 2007