Hi Glenn,

I've cc'd the list...

I agree, I own a set of jackstands but according to the news it'll "struggle to
get into the 20s this week" so hydralic jacks are pretty much out.... I was
thinking the ramp would be good for lifting, then put my jackstand underneith
to actually hold the thing up...

-Curt

"Glenn M. Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Curt,
Don't!  There was a story on the news within the last couple months
where a fellow was found deceased a couple days later under his car
since the ramps had collapsed.  I never get under a car without my
hydraulic jack and jack stands, it's nor worth the risk.  Good luck.

G. M. Brown
Rochester, NY

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sun Feb 04 02:20:56 2007