Curt Raymond wrote:

> Your tractor is also direct injected so it'll start easier. Thats one of
> the reasons that when I build my diesel truck I plan on using a Cummins 4BT.

Learn how to tell the difference between a 4BT with a balance shaft and one
without, or buy a 6AT instead. 4BT is more efficient and more powerful,
but 6AT is very smooth, 3.5L/125HP IIRC, and can probably be modded for
more power. I believe the B series is a few inches taller than the A also,
but if you're putting it in a truck you probably have enough hood height
for either.