From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Werner Fehlauer
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] instrument cluster removal

Bill - the hooks should be about 6" long, or enough for you to get a good
grip on them with your knuckles clear of the dash pad.  The placement is
about 3-4" up from the bottom, on each side, carefully inserted between
the
dash covering and the plastic molded IC cluster.  When you get it out, you
will see an area where there are actually some "teeth" to catch the hook,
but you have to use the braille method to find them the first time.

Werner