LT Don - there's still the small matter of the color - "ticket me red" is just asking for unwanted attention from the gendarmes! (perhaps that's the reason for the reasonable price??)

Werner

----- Original Message ----- From: "LT Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SDL for LT Don

I wrote the guy. Here's what he said.  By the way, if you notice the
landscape and buildings shown in his picture, that is stereotypical Iowa
farm look.

---

hey you are right.i didnt pay much attention t othe tach when i pulled this
car from my garage i havnt drove car much lately.the front bumper probably
needs aligned it was removed for paint,i will pull it in my shop monday and
realign.if interested come and drive you are only 45 min. away.thanks