Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:34:02 -0500
From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WAS Sludge Issues/Warranty Stuff NOW Today's
 Puzzler
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

<<I'm going to guess you utilized the primer pump.
Ristretto -- double, 1/2 teaspoon sugar.>>

Reames wins!!  I pumped the primer pump for about 20 seconds, which I
suppose moved the fuel past whatever obstruction existed.  I would
never
think of removing the air cleaner or starting a fire - very creative
suggestions, and both merit Honorable Mentions for Kaleb and Bill.

John - I don't think anyone here in D.C. brews Ristrettoes
(Ristrettos?),
but you are welcome to the best that Puccini's has to offer.  Puccini's
is a
small independent coffee shop located a couple blocks from the White
House.
The barista is an Ethiopian named Isaac.  Let me know when you want to
claim
your prize.

ALS

Be a PS3 game guru.