Hello Everyone,

I'm asking on behalf of my friend who is considering becoming an MB owner. He is looking at buying a 2000 C230, very nicely equipped with a several fairly rare (in the W202) factory options. The car is coming from WI Simonson (an MB dealership) in Santa Monica, Ca. The car is not starmarked, but they have done quite a bit to it in their service center. My friend is concerned about buying this car since it has 92k miles and no warranty left. I wanted to know what everyone knows about the 4 vs 6 cyl in this car and general relaibility and longevity of this model.

Thanks,

Chase M.K.