Later --

From: "Werner Fehlauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Anyone have a picture of one of these "reserve" tanks? I would think that
> there would be some safety concerns, especially is used in a gasser. Many
> will say that carrying a can of gas in the trunk is akin to carrying around
> an incendiary bomb. Diesel fuel isn't as explosive, so might be OK as long
> as there's no leakage to make everything in the trunk smell like a refinery.
>
> Werner

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Feb 19 20:18:17 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Larry T)
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:17:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Umlauts and codes

Some might prefer this method -
All the characters (more than you'll ever need) are located in Start/All
Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map

Go to it and right click "Character Map" and use "Send To"  to attach it to the
desktop - there it's always handy to copy/paste whatever is needed - without
another scrap of paper to be lost - my never-ending problem.  ;-)   You can
also drag "Character Map down to the "Quick Launch" area next to the Start
button - write me if you need to know how to turn that area on.  It's handy to
keep program icons down there for quick access.

--
Good Luck -- Larry
78 240D, 91 300D, 67 MGB, 74 911
From: Christopher McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> DITTO!
>
> Chris
>

> Andrew - I just keep a list of the character codes for all the
> "umlauts" and
> a few other things like ß, £, º, and ¢ on a "sticky" next to the
> monitor.
>

> Werner Fehlauer wrote: Andrew - I just keep a list of the
> character codes for all the "umlauts" and
> a few other things like ß, £, º, and ¢ on a "sticky" next to the monitor.
> There's several sources for the codes, which are in the ASCII table, and in
> MS Word, etc.
>
> Werner

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Feb 19 20:42:28 2007