Curt Raymond wrote:
> Uhh, Word sucks, its a Microsoft product, get OpenOffice watch those problems
> deflate.

I use OO at home. I cannot dictate what software applications my
employer chooses. And have you had to do the OO install dance on a Mac?
A real PITA, compared with installing on a PC. You have to have the Mac
OSX installation discs and install optional software before you can even
begin to install OO.

> Mavica cameras REALLY suck, get something good from a camera company.

Bzzt. Mavica's ROCK for small object photography, which is what I bought
mine for. I have used it for many years without a problem. The macro
function is great, the lens is great, second best for what I do- the
Best would be a Nikon Coolpix at twice the price.

> Don't blame the Macs for the shortcomings of other manufacturers.

When Macs don't work, it ain't the fault of another manufacturer. Half
the people in my office can't get their friggin' drive bays open without
problems.

Lee