I have heard the thumb is a great tool on the human body and I have
discovered how great the delete key works for this thread.  Please let me
know when all of this 20/20 hind sight solves these problems in a perfect
way.

Harry

On 2/27/07, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hendrik Riessen wrote:

> Far as I remember the original mission was to find and destroy WMD's,
that
> was a no goer

Yeah, who would have thought that Saddam found it cheaper to let Iran
think
he had WMDs than to actually stockpile them. The trade restrictions may
have had something to do with that.
Mitch.