I thought the same thing. ... This is one big-a** powerful snowblower.

What they do "up town" (where I work) is wind-row the snow into the middle
of the street to open the lanes. You know what that makes, don't you? Big
chunks of compacted snow and ice. The next day, they bring this
snowblower/truck along to snatch up this frozen mess and dump it onto trucks
to cart away.

Wouldn't even burp if it snatched up a human body.

Where's OSHA when you need 'em?

On 3/2/07, Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> top speed. ... Heard a few moments ago (scanner) that they are having
> guys
> walk in front of the blower truck and guide with hand signals so the
> driver
> doesn't accidentally drive into a ditch.

Now _there's_ a job I don't want!  "Hey, where'd the guide
guy go...." GRUUUUUUNCH!

-- Jim