From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Werner Fehlauer
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 11:09 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Maryland inspections/registration

Andrew - I left MD in '81, but still have 3 daughters living there, along
with 3 grandchildren.  So for now we split time between Tyson's Corner and
South Jersey.
If we would have had the courage and opportunity, we all would be in Alaska,

somewhere out in the hills, where there is very little government
interference.  The problem is that there aren't many good jobs there, and
one has to eat and be able to indulge in toys.  But 'Mogs, real G-wagons
with Diesels, etc. would be a bit more unique way to do the M-B hobby.
Wouldn't have to worry much about car club stuff, concours, etc. - survival
and preparedness for nature would have to take top priority!

Werner