Bit of an odyssey over over muffler replacement.  Ordered new one thru
Tom at Rusty's about 3 weeks ago.  WoldPac muffler as delivered was a
useless pos.  Rusty stepped right up and issued a call tag for return
all the way to Atlanta so he could show the thing to his local WP rep.
He also offered to get me a new OE muffler for just a few bux more
than the offending unit, which offer I accepted with some alacrity.
New muffler installed yesterday is identical to the unit it's
replacing leaving me a completely happy camper - at least I will be as
soon as I see a credit for the returned pos on my card statement.
http://jsknight.googlepages.com/wagonmufflerpics
Pics of both are to be found thru the above link.  About the only
reason to download the pdf is to be able to see the notes I've
appended.  What they point out is that the 1st bend in the inlet pipe
is at the wrong angle rendering the thing useless even were I
otherwise inclined to live with such an abomination.   Point I want to
make is that, unless WP cleans up its act in this regard,  anyone
looking to replace a muffler would do well to stick with OE, and not
even just OEM.

-joe