St.L area.  I believe $500 will take the engine and tranny also.

Luther

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Luther Gulseth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fw: [biodieselstl] O.T. W123 Mercedes Parts Car
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:26:53 -0600

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Amy Scherer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2007 5:39:55 PM
Subject: RE: [biodieselstl] O.T. W123 Mercedes Parts Car

Hi all again,

Thank you all that have responded. I would prefer to have someone haul off the
entire remaining car. The engine/transmission /accessories (including the
radiator) are promised to our good friend who currently occupies the garage
space and has put up with our crazy automotive hijinks. Therefore, that part is
not negotiable. I would *like* to pull off the parts mentioned below, but if it
will make or break someone taking what is left, I can deal with that. The
remaining car (minus engine/transmission /accessories) is FREE as long as the
recipient hauls it off. (i.e. I don't want to have to pay to tow it to a
salvage yard and deal with the paperwork issues.) I intend on beginning the
strip out process tonight, so please call (314) 496-5259 if you want the car as
is (no engine/tranny/ acc). If someone feels inclined to donate some veggie oil
as a good faith trade, I won't turn it down though :-) Feel free to contact me
if you have any questions.

Amy

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark