I already feel better. I had gassers do this when you run low on oil and the
crank bearings go. But there will be a oil gage on zero or a red light on
This is definately something that looks like pitch black engine oil; and it
is coming out of the head where the prechamber collar screws in to it. When
I first noticed it, air bubbles were coming through the puddle of oil.
I just pressure cleaned the engine, but maybe there is enough crud left to
make diesel look like black engine oil when it drips on the ground.
Engine oil from a cracked head or head gasket would not do this to #'s 1, 2
and 4 at the same time.
So there is light at the end of the tunnel.
What would  the symptoms of the suddenly developing clattering noises, power
loss and 20 miles later dead at the roadside lead to?
Loose or cracked prechambers, bad injectors, bad seal rings ?