I don't think Rodger is the famous deer roper, only a complete moron would tie himself to an deer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Landenberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Roping a deer, a learning experience

Hmmm!  I admire the trust you have placed in your fellow Benz lovers
on this list...

Oh, by the way, what newspaper covers the area in which you live?
Should provide lots of enjoyment to your fellow residents.

Only kidding!  No, I wouldn't do that!

Next time just shoot the deer, because it attacked you!

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ