On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 07:58:44 -0600 Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I sent a ZIP file of all of my vacuum system information last night, but
> since it's 607 k, it's awaiting Kaleb's approval.
>
> Here is a diagram of the cabin vacuum system.

I just took a good look at it and noticed that there appear to be some
errors in it. The two pictures of the master switch in the lower right
are labeled correctly (I still haven't put the inside door panel back
on since I removed it to replace the driver's door gasket). The labels
"Unlocking" and "Locking" in the top schematic, however, seem to be
reversed, as do the blue and muddy green connections to all of the
door elements. I believe the no-vacuum-fail condition of the gas tank
element is open, that it requires vacuum to lock the fuel door.

If you want, I can spend some time correcting the diagram, but the basic
idea is already there.

Craig

P.S. Kaleb, don't approve the large message; it contains the same errors.