Thanks Craig

Craig McCluskey wrote:
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:18:45 -0600 Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

If you want, I can spend some time correcting the diagram, but the basic
idea is already there.

I opened up my shop manuals and found the information in Section 80,
Central locking system, comfort hydraulics, in Volume 2 of the Service
Manual, Chassis and Body, Series 123 (not in the A/C manual).

For the 123.1 chassis, the only problem with the diagram I sent was that
the "Unlocking" and "Locking" labels on the schematic were reversed. The
diagram I sent (which I got off the Internet) was apparently a colorized
version of the diagram found in the manual. The corrected version is
attached. What's confusing is the way Mercedes drew the linkage that
connects to the door safety knob (button); pulling a vacuum on the upper
chamber of a door element should make the button go down, not up as the
linkage drawn shows.

I also found a note in the manual that says that the connections to the
master vacuum switch are reversed for the Coupe, in case you're
interested.

Craig