Craig McCluskey wrote:
Where was it going that it was dripping off the bumper?

My injection pump gasket was bad and ended up causing a severe (1qt/100miles) oil leak that only leaked when under load (highway speeds, around town it dripped, but nowhere near as bad). The whole length of my car was dripping oil when I stopped. The back had oil lines down it... Unfortunately I was about 10 hours from home and on my way to Phoenix when I discovered all this... By the end of the trip I'd leaked so much oil that it was gray when I checked it!!
John
'79 300SD