I blew
right past her.  No matter how pleasant to drive, you can't do
that in the Frankenheap!  I love the periodic change of steed.

The difference is just as pronounced in the SD and the Cummins Diesel. The SD is faster than the old NA 300D/CD's, but that Cummins with it's 325hp and 610Lb/Ft of torque will quickly put your back right into the seat when you give it a good"ROMP". I don't even drive them, but I understand. When I need my own fix behind the wheel, out comes the 1:10 scale RC10GT race truck, .75hp of nitro-burning beast that can get up to 40mph or so in a little over 1.5 seconds!! Then, there's the lumbering 1:8 scale Traxxas Revo monstertruck with double the power, 4WD and a 2spd transmission, 55mph top speed right out of the box! They say that it can top 60mph with a few mods, but I haven't gotten the nerve to open it up other than on the beach at Long Beach, WA.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
'83 300SD 267K miles, Ursula
'06 Dodge QC/CTD pickup, 4K miles, THE TRUCK!